Who we are
TruBridge Dental is a Limited Liability Corporation based in Western Washington state. Our website address is: https://trubridgedental.com. We do not sell information about our Website visitors to any third party advertiser or marketer. We value your privacy and are dedicated to the honesty, transparency and integrity of the relationships we have with our valued patients, partners and the general public.
We collect and temporarily store certain anonymous information about your visit for use in site management and security purposes only. We collect and analyze this information because it helps us to better design our website to suit your needs. We may also automatically collect information about the web content you view in the event of a known security or virus threat. This information includes:
1. The Internet domain from which you access our website (for example, “xcompany.com” if you use a private Internet access account, or “yourschool.edu” if you connect from an educational domain);
2. The Internet Protocol (IP) address (a unique number for each computer connected to the Internet) from which you access our website;
3. The type of browser (e.g., Firefox, Internet Explorer, Chrome) used to access our site;
4. The operating system (e.g., Windows, Mac OS, Unix) used to access our site;
5. The date and time you access our site;
6. The Universal Resource Locators (URLs), or addresses, of the pages you visit;
7. Your username, if it was used to log in to the website; and
8. If you visited this website from another website, the URL of the forwarding site.
When you visit the site, we may set up several cookies to save your screen display choices. Cookies last for a few days, and screen options cookies may last up to a year.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.